2010年2月18日星期四

❤ sωεεт vαlεитιиε dαч ❤


today is vαlεитιиε dαч
at the 3rd minute 0n tis special day
dar call mii and say

I LOVE U

to mii
[y not 1st second hor~
coz mii sleep too late liao~]
haha
thank you
muacksss~
on afternoon
when he serving finnish his house de 'visitor'
haha
then tat time mii
keep 0n influenza
mii tell him i wan die adi~
haha
then he call mii again
^^ hapi hapi~

then talking what a?
secret la~


today also~
mii keep 0n sleep sleep sleep
no always company my dar
today still is valentine day eh
><

feel veli sorry to him
sorry sorry~
but at least in the last hour
means 11.00 pm
mii suddenly wake up again~
haha

then mii promise him i will company him until this day over
but i veli scare i will sleep again
coz...
keep on sick sick

SICK

arrrrrrg~




this valentine day is most important for mii
in my life
my heart
and all of mii~
because he is the 1st 1 treat mii sooooo good...
haha
and i will treat him as good as most i can do it for my dar


lastly
he say want do better than my ex bf
at here...
i also wan to tell you
i oso will do better better than she~

for you
i wont feel any unlucky
cause tis call happiness ~^^
jus my happiness




5 条评论: